14th Oct. 2009... I got an email from GMAC to inform me that my official scores have come... I was excited...i was dying to see how I performed on the AWA section, since I thought I had performed better than last time (when I got a 4.5 - 42%), but then that's the same way I thought about the remaining sections too :(
Anyways, I ran around to check my unofficial score report, which I got from the test centre, because I wanted the authentication code. On finding it, I entered it and eagerly waited for the score. To my utmost delight, I scored a 6 :) :) :) .... to those who don't know, this is the maximum score :) ... this gave me a 90% score (that means 90% of people who attempt GMAT have scored lower than 6).
What do I say - with my ESADE deadline just 2 days away from then, I was on the top of the world. I always knew that my verbal and specifically essay writing skills have greatly improved... unfortunately colleges will not be able to see this on my verbal GMAT scores ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Perfect score....you know you HAVE improved...awesomely... :-)
ReplyDelete